Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
22-24 March 2019
Kinning Park Complex, Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall St, Glasgow G41 1BA
Femspectives is a film series and festival in Glasgow. It provides a platform for films by womxn and safe spaces for conversations about feminisms, social issues, and politics. To find out more, check out Mission Statement, also Equalities & Diversity Policy and Safe Space Policy.
The first Femspectives film festival will be hosted from 22-24 March 2019 at Kinning Park Complex. Find out more about the full programme of events here!
Touch Me Not – Opening Film 22 March, 2019 7 p.m.
Adina Pintilie’s Golden Bear winning first feature Touch Me Not takes a nuanced approach in exploring intimacy, bodies and sexual desires. Pintilie shatters genre expectations.
Pay what you can – tickets at Eventbrite
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables