Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
22-24 March 2019
Kinning Park Complex, Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall St, Glasgow G41 1BA
Femspectives is a film series and festival in Glasgow. It provides a platform for films by womxn and safe spaces for conversations about feminisms, social issues, and politics. To find out more, check out Mission Statement, also Equalities & Diversity Policy and Safe Space Policy.
The first Femspectives film festival will be hosted from 22-24 March 2019 at Kinning Park Complex. Find out more about the full programme of events here!
Touch Me Not – Opening Film 22 March, 2019 7 p.m.
Adina Pintilie’s Golden Bear winning first feature Touch Me Not takes a nuanced approach in exploring intimacy, bodies and sexual desires. Pintilie shatters genre expectations.
Pay what you can – tickets at Eventbrite
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- National Library of Scotland Film Friday
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- Best of Africa in Motion Shorts – Shoeshine screening online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT