Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
22-24 March 2019
Kinning Park Complex, Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall St, Glasgow G41 1BA
Femspectives is a film series and festival in Glasgow. It provides a platform for films by womxn and safe spaces for conversations about feminisms, social issues, and politics. To find out more, check out Mission Statement, also Equalities & Diversity Policy and Safe Space Policy.
The first Femspectives film festival will be hosted from 22-24 March 2019 at Kinning Park Complex. Find out more about the full programme of events here!
Touch Me Not – Opening Film 22 March, 2019 7 p.m.
Adina Pintilie’s Golden Bear winning first feature Touch Me Not takes a nuanced approach in exploring intimacy, bodies and sexual desires. Pintilie shatters genre expectations.
Pay what you can – tickets at Eventbrite
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club
- USA 1982 Koyannisqatsi – with live score HGY
- Ad Astra GFT
- Die Tomorrow, GFT
- Mrs Lowry and Son, GFT
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Preview: The Day Shall Come + Q & A Chris Morris
- Preview: The Last Tree GFT