Fat Alice, A Play, A Pie and A Pint, week beg. 30 March, 2015
A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor, Top of Byres Road
Mon, 30 March, 2015 — Sat, 04 April, 2015
By Alison Carr | Directed By Joe Douglas
Featuring Richard Conlon and Meg Fraser
“I’ve given you every little piece of me to keep you happy, fed you every last morsel to keep you interested.”
Moira and Peter have been having an affair for a decade. He’d promised to finally tell his wife today, but then Peter promises a lot of things. Something’s got to give. And it does, when a crack in Moira’s ceiling gives way to something they could never have expected. Tensions rise and the destruction intensifies, threatening to engulf the couple completely. Moira finally starts to question their relationship and what it’s doing to her. When is enough enough?
Alison Carr’s recent theatre credits include: The Soaking Of Vera Shrimp (Winner, Live Theatre/Empty Space Bursary Award); Fat Alice (Traverse Theatre); A Wondrous Place (Northern Spirit, tour); Never Rains But It Pours (LabFest, Theatre503); The Girls From Poppyfield Close, Clint (Live Theatre); Can Cause Death starring Olivier Award-winning actor David Bradley (Forward Theatre Project at the National Theatre, Northern Stage & Latitude Festival)
Alison has also worked with theatres and companies including Paines Plough, nabokov, Old Vic New Voices, Village Pub Theatre and 5065 Lift.
Radio credits include Dolly Would (BBC Radio 4) and Yackety Yak (The Verb, BBC Radio 3).
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
08444 771 000
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- Cinderella at Beacons Art Centre, Greenock
- Cinderella, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Cinderella, Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Peter Pan at Eastwood Park Theatre
- Jack and the Beanstalk, The Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs
- Sing a Song of Sixpence, Panto, Rutherglen Theatre
- Walk on the Weill Side at Cottiers
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- COP26: The Climate Justice Cabaret
- Cottiers Theatre: The Art of Class
- Locust A Chamber Opera at Cottiers
- Climate Change Showcase with Ignite Theatre
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Opening Time – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers