Erskine Hospital Fundraiser , Comedy at The Stand, 18 May. 2016.
Benefit In Aid Of Erskine
The Stand, Glasgow
18 May, 2016
Gary Little – headliner
Doors 19:30 – Show starts 20:30
Tickets are £5 and can be reserved by calling The Stand box office on 0141 212 3389
Honour the ones who didn’t come home. Help Erskine care for the ones who did.
Erskine has been looking after our veterans for almost 100 years and is the leading care organization for ex-Service men and women in Scotland.
Please join us for a night of comedy in support of their vital work.
- Val McDermid – Portrait of a Criminal
- Get Adventurous with Lily Dyu & Helen Skelton
- Stuart Cosgrove ‘The Soul of Muhammad Ali’
- Edinburgh Book Festival The New York Times Book Review Live
- Edinburgh Book Festival Books for Sale
- Edinburgh Book Festival Julia Donaldson, Axel Scheffler and Nick Sharratt
- James Robertson – Live Author Event
- Creative Writing with Marjorie Lofti Gill
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Online launch of new CPO themed short film ‘Something To Lose’
- Scottish Writers Showcase 3 – Creative Conversations
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase