Erskine Hospital Fundraiser , Comedy at The Stand, 18 May. 2016.
Benefit In Aid Of Erskine
The Stand, Glasgow
18 May, 2016
Gary Little – headliner
Doors 19:30 – Show starts 20:30
Tickets are £5 and can be reserved by calling The Stand box office on 0141 212 3389
Honour the ones who didn’t come home. Help Erskine care for the ones who did.
Erskine has been looking after our veterans for almost 100 years and is the leading care organization for ex-Service men and women in Scotland.
Please join us for a night of comedy in support of their vital work.
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A