Erskine Hospital Fundraiser , Comedy at The Stand, 18 May. 2016.
Benefit In Aid Of Erskine
The Stand, Glasgow
18 May, 2016
Gary Little – headliner
Doors 19:30 – Show starts 20:30
Tickets are £5 and can be reserved by calling The Stand box office on 0141 212 3389
Honour the ones who didn’t come home. Help Erskine care for the ones who did.
Erskine has been looking after our veterans for almost 100 years and is the leading care organization for ex-Service men and women in Scotland.
Please join us for a night of comedy in support of their vital work.
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses