Erskine Bike Meet 2019
26th May 2019
The Erskine Bike Meet started in 2006 after a group of bikers who were veterans, paid a visit to Erskine hospital. Having finished a tour, they decided to do something to fundraise. The Erskine Bike Meet was born.
The Bike Meet is organised by volunteers who enjoy putting together a day that will be enjoyed by all, and raise some funds for Erskine and its veterans.
Having gone from a basic ride in, into the historic grounds, with a cup of tea and a biscuit, it has evolved and grown over 11 years, resulting in 2018 having the highest volume of 2 & 3 wheeled visitors as well as non bikers who enjoy the day, raising close to £16000 in 4 hours!
Erskine, Bishopton, PA7 5PU
£5 per bike
£2 per person
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- St Bride’s Knit and Natter Group, Hyndland.
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Harvest Festival North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
- Arlington Baths Club Glasgow Doors Open Days 2019
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Guided Tours at The Lighthouse
- Bloody Scotland 2019