Ena Afore the Wilderness Old Hairdresser 28 April to 30 April 2014, 6.30 p.m.
28 April to 30 April 2014, 6.30 p.m.
Written and directed by Jason Sweeney and presented by Feart a’ Theatre, ‘Ena Afore The Wilderness’ is a new play, based on the alleged tempestuous weekend in which Scottish author Ena Lamont Stewart wrote her seminal work ‘Men Should Weep’.
With a yearning for real-life, socialist theatre, Ena struggles to find her voice within the boundaries placed by those around her, namely her husband Jack and the notorious playwright James Bridie.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Ena Afore The Wilderness are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Old Hairdresser Opposite Stereo Renfield Lane, Glasgow, G2 6PH
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland