Dumb Instrument plus Fergus Hetherington, Sunday 16 January, 2016. Sounds in the Suburbs
Ten years of SoundsintheSuburbs and another year of eclectic wonderful music!!
First gig for the year will be on Saturday 16th January at Woodend Bowling and Tennis Club features the wonderful Dumb Instrument plus Feargus Hetherington.
8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Promises to be a very special gig to kick off the year, so pre Celtic Connections come along and let’s this year’s gigs off to a flyer!
Tickets £12 and doors at 8.00pm
Also from Tickets Scotland 0141 204 5151
Then after that we have Jeff Finlin, Peter Bruntnell and Clive Barnes at Woodend on Thursday the 11th of February. Sample of Jeff here, more info to follow in subsequent posts.
60 Chamberlain Road
Glasgow, Glasgow G13 1SN
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA