Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence at Mother India, 25 June, 2015
Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence
Back by popular demand!
Enjoy renowned chef, Monir Mohammed’s exclusive four course menu at Mother India, Glasgow on Thursday, 25 June 2015 for 7pm.
The menu has been selected to heighten your other senses, enjoy its aroma, delicious taste and texture.
Quench your thirst with a complimentary glass of bubbly at the lighted bar before you dine in the dark in a silent room.
This dining experience will give you a real feel of a deafblind person’s dining experience.
Tickets £40…see you there foodies and those looking for something a little different!
Look forward to seeing you there!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Bob Law: The Beauty of Holyrood Park in Edinburgh
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts
- The Beauty of Edinburgh in Spring
- Aye Write: Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor