Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence at Mother India, 25 June, 2015
Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence
Back by popular demand!
Enjoy renowned chef, Monir Mohammed’s exclusive four course menu at Mother India, Glasgow on Thursday, 25 June 2015 for 7pm.
The menu has been selected to heighten your other senses, enjoy its aroma, delicious taste and texture.
Quench your thirst with a complimentary glass of bubbly at the lighted bar before you dine in the dark in a silent room.
This dining experience will give you a real feel of a deafblind person’s dining experience.
Tickets £40…see you there foodies and those looking for something a little different!
Look forward to seeing you there!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Short Film Festival Programme
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Special Events
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Alasdair Gray – Omnium Gatherum
- Dunkeld and Birnam, Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary February 2020
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire
- Glasgow Film Festival – Programme Announced 2020
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Largs and Knock Hill January 2020
- Celtic Connections: Field Music with Tenement and Temple, Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet