Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence at Mother India, 25 June, 2015
Dining in Darkness in Deafening Silence
Back by popular demand!
Enjoy renowned chef, Monir Mohammed’s exclusive four course menu at Mother India, Glasgow on Thursday, 25 June 2015 for 7pm.
The menu has been selected to heighten your other senses, enjoy its aroma, delicious taste and texture.
Quench your thirst with a complimentary glass of bubbly at the lighted bar before you dine in the dark in a silent room.
This dining experience will give you a real feel of a deafblind person’s dining experience.
Tickets £40…see you there foodies and those looking for something a little different!
Look forward to seeing you there!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Jasmine Boutique Hyndland Sale
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Henry Bell, Govanhill Book Festival 2020