Dave Arcari, Balmaha’s Braw Weekend, 1 October, 2016
The Oak Tree Inn, Balmaha, Glasgow G63 0JQ
The Saturday night music is part of a three-day food & drink festival taking place on the festival site in the field behind the THE OAK TREE INN, Balmaha right on the shores of Loch Lomond just 45 minutes from Glasgow.
A bargain £5 wristband available on the gate is required for the Saturday night music.
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Minari at GFT – big screen release
- Sweat, GFT
- Nashville at GFT – restored in 4K
- Supernova GFT
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot