Dark Behaviour, 253 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Fri 2 May 2014 | 9pm-late
The Arches and 85A present
253 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Fri 2 May 2014 | 9pm-late | £10 (£5 with Behaviour Festival Pass)
Working with Glasgow-based arts collective 85A, The Arches presents an unmissable late-night experience, with a showcase of cutting-edge performance art, headline music acts, and an anything-goes attitude. Dark Behaviour sees The Arches cast through an unforgiving lens as 85A and a cohort of allies wildly embrace each nook of Glasgow’s notorious cavern, bathing shadow in shadow. It is a night in three parts, an ever-evolving journey that sees the audience donning masks and exploring the hidden delights throughout our spaces.
85A have assembled some of the most dynamic and exciting performance talent from Glasgow and beyond, including James Stephen Wright, Cath Wippy, Calum Macaskill, Mel Forbes-Brooms, Michelle Hannah, and Andrew Houston. Each will bring their own edge to the evening, presenting a range of visual and performance pieces throughout.
The audience will also experience a musical buzz as only The Arches can provide. Headlining the night will be boundary-pushing electronic artist PLANNINGTOROCK, whose intoxicating flair and creative spark will make for an unforgettable performance. We also welcome Glasgow-based party favourites Golden Teacher, with further musical support from the likes of FEM BITCH NATION, Mr vast, Skizzwang, and Afrodesia.
Dark Behaviour will be a night that fully embraces the spirit of The Arches as a venue: A heady, intoxicating fusion of live art, live music, live visuals and a freewheeling spirit of debauchery and dynamism throughout. An innovative party experience that blends our pioneering artistic vision with the raucous energy of the very best Arches club nights. Come along and misbehave with us.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO WEAR A MASK.
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Refuweegee Fundraiser with Sound in the Suburbs
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival