Dark Behaviour, 253 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Fri 2 May 2014 | 9pm-late
The Arches and 85A present
253 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Fri 2 May 2014 | 9pm-late | £10 (£5 with Behaviour Festival Pass)
Working with Glasgow-based arts collective 85A, The Arches presents an unmissable late-night experience, with a showcase of cutting-edge performance art, headline music acts, and an anything-goes attitude. Dark Behaviour sees The Arches cast through an unforgiving lens as 85A and a cohort of allies wildly embrace each nook of Glasgow’s notorious cavern, bathing shadow in shadow. It is a night in three parts, an ever-evolving journey that sees the audience donning masks and exploring the hidden delights throughout our spaces.
85A have assembled some of the most dynamic and exciting performance talent from Glasgow and beyond, including James Stephen Wright, Cath Wippy, Calum Macaskill, Mel Forbes-Brooms, Michelle Hannah, and Andrew Houston. Each will bring their own edge to the evening, presenting a range of visual and performance pieces throughout.
The audience will also experience a musical buzz as only The Arches can provide. Headlining the night will be boundary-pushing electronic artist PLANNINGTOROCK, whose intoxicating flair and creative spark will make for an unforgettable performance. We also welcome Glasgow-based party favourites Golden Teacher, with further musical support from the likes of FEM BITCH NATION, Mr vast, Skizzwang, and Afrodesia.
Dark Behaviour will be a night that fully embraces the spirit of The Arches as a venue: A heady, intoxicating fusion of live art, live music, live visuals and a freewheeling spirit of debauchery and dynamism throughout. An innovative party experience that blends our pioneering artistic vision with the raucous energy of the very best Arches club nights. Come along and misbehave with us.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO WEAR A MASK.
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- Black History Month Street Level Photography Temporary Hoarding Magazine and Anti-Racist Graphics
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- Art For Heart’s Sake, Art Fundraiser at The Store 2019
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA
- Torchlight Parade St Andrew’s Day, WEF
- West Princes plus King Wine at the Hug and Pint, Glasgow
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow