Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
Saturday 12 December, 2021, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Rd, Glasgow G42 9QU
Outdoor Christmas family event in the garden of Finn’s Place/ Langside Church with Battlefield Community Project.
There will be crafts for kids, games and storytime. Mulled wine, mince pies, hot chocolate and more.
Christmas carols around the outdoor Christmas tree at 3.30pm and of course, a visit from Santa.
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- A Night of Grief and Misery, Cottiers
- Loch Lomond Highland Games 2022
- Alice In The Cities – GFT
- I’ve Heard the Mermaids Singing – GFT
- Nitram at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tigers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. Paddington at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Purple Rain, late night at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- Journey from Jamaica iBrina – Merchant City Festival
- No Evictions Glasgow Open Meeting
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters
- Luzzu at GFT
- Reel Roots: Windrush at GFT