Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
Saturday 12 December, 2021, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Rd, Glasgow G42 9QU
Outdoor Christmas family event in the garden of Finn’s Place/ Langside Church with Battlefield Community Project.
There will be crafts for kids, games and storytime. Mulled wine, mince pies, hot chocolate and more.
Christmas carols around the outdoor Christmas tree at 3.30pm and of course, a visit from Santa.
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order