Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
Saturday 27 November, 2021, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
141 Bridgegait, Glasgow G1 5HZ
Craft & Flea will be coming to Glasgow this Christmas for the very first time!
Craft + Flea is a collection of independent makers, collectors, creators, designers, curators and small business heroes of your city!
Shop small this Christmas – authentic crafty twist on the traditional flea-market with a huge selection of products from illustration to vintage bric-a-brac, plants to jewellery, ceramics to candles and SO much more!
Truly immerse yourself in some wholesome, feel-good shopping this festive season.
Under 12’s – FREE (do not require a ticket)
Safe shopping measures
– Timed ticketed entry to ease congestion into the event
– Encouraging cashless options throughout the event.
– Regular hand sanitising stations
– Wider walkways
– Please continue to wear a mask if you are able to do so
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Markets, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- My Scotland Stand by Jim Byrne
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts
- The Beauty of Edinburgh in Spring