Chris Dolan, Vagabond Underground, Yes Bar, 29 March, 2016 (date change from 22nd)
Chris Dolan Vagabond Underground Moved to 29 March, 2016
Scheduling conflicts have forced us to move our 22 March Vagabond Underground featuring Chris Dolan to Tuesday, 29 March. As before, the event will start at 7 p.m. in the cellar of Glasgow’s Yesbar and is free for all to attend.
Chris Dolan is the prizewinning author of Redlegs, Potter’s Field, Aliyyah and the upcoming Potter’s Field sequel, Lies of the Land (due out at the end of May 2016). He is also a playwright, screenwriter and performer.
‘About Vagabond Underground: On the third Tuesday of each month we hold a social gathering of writers, readers and interested/interesting others. Each Vagabond Underground features one of our authors, but there will also be other Vagabond personalities in attendance. It begins with a brief reading and Q&A, and then moves on to general mingling, which is the primary purpose of Vagabond Underground: to facilitate a dialogue between our authors and our readers, our readers and our readers,and us. ‘
Unless stated otherwise, each event begins at 7 p.m. and take place in the cellar of Yesbar in downtown Glasgow. Admission is free and all are welcome.
Yes Bar, 14 Drury Street Glasgow, G2 5AA
Other Vagabond Underground dates for your diary:
Peter Arnott on Tuesday, 19 April, 2016.
Jim Sillars on Tuesday, 17 May, 2016.
Allan Cameron on Tuesday, 21 June, 2016.
Peter Gilmour on Tuesday, 19 July, 2016.
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- Best of Africa in Motion Shorts – Shoeshine screening online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi