Kelvingrove Café, Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation, 2 April, 2017
Cheese N’ Wine Night: Abigail’s Party
Sunday, 2 April from 3 p.m. till late.
Kelvingrove Café are hosting an artisanal Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation.
The Reverse Rett Foundation works to speed treatment, and find a cure for Rett Syndrome and related disorders. Baby Kim, a regular to the café is bravely battling the condition. We hope to raise money for the trust, with all ticket money and raffle sale proceeds donated to the foundation.
A variety of George Mewes Cheeses will be served in the classic ‘Abigail’s Party’ 1980s style. Think cheese and pineapple skewers and sausage rolls. We aim to rework classic party food, with high quality craft cheese and wine.
A bespoke selection of L’art Du Vin wines have been carefully considered, to compliment and accentuate the flavoursome cheese selection.
Ticket price: £25 per person
Kelvingrove Cafe, 1161 Argyle Street, G3 8TB
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write