Kelvingrove Café, Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation, 2 April, 2017
Cheese N’ Wine Night: Abigail’s Party
Sunday, 2 April from 3 p.m. till late.
Kelvingrove Café are hosting an artisanal Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation.
The Reverse Rett Foundation works to speed treatment, and find a cure for Rett Syndrome and related disorders. Baby Kim, a regular to the café is bravely battling the condition. We hope to raise money for the trust, with all ticket money and raffle sale proceeds donated to the foundation.
A variety of George Mewes Cheeses will be served in the classic ‘Abigail’s Party’ 1980s style. Think cheese and pineapple skewers and sausage rolls. We aim to rework classic party food, with high quality craft cheese and wine.
A bespoke selection of L’art Du Vin wines have been carefully considered, to compliment and accentuate the flavoursome cheese selection.
Ticket price: £25 per person
Kelvingrove Cafe, 1161 Argyle Street, G3 8TB
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT