Carol Kidd Wild Cabaret, 2nd November, 2014
2 November from 6 p.m.
Wild Cabaret is proud to present an evening with Carol Kidd, one of the world’s best living jazz singers!
The evening will take place on 2nd November at 8pm and tickets are already flying out the door for this one. On the night Carol will be joined by the world-class pianist, Brian Kellock, and you’ll be treated to wonderful music including her signature tune, When I Dream.
An evening with Britain’s finest ballad singer. Accompanied by Brian Kellock, a world class pianist, join us this Sunday for jazz at it’s best. Doors open at 6pm for dinner and concert starts at 8pm. Tickets are £20 for the gig and these can be purchased via
www.williamwilsonenterprises.co.uk or call Bill 07818853175.
18 Candleriggs, Glasgow G1 1LD
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Unoma Okudo @ The Blue Arrow
- COP26: The Climate Justice Cabaret
- Blue: Joni Mitchell Review with Linda Jaxson Trio
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- The Carlton Jug Band at the Clutha
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Sunday Blues Muse at Caffeine
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre