Carnival of the Dark Arts
Saturday, 22 June, 2019 7 p.m. – 10.45 p.m.
The Ice Box Arts and Music Festival
Welcome to the the All-New Monthly Carnival of the Dark Arts!
‘We knew we had to have something special for the first show when we moved to monthly offerings, and something special we have!
You want more? How about something to send a chill up your spine?! We have Snookie Mono – daredevil and sword-swallower extraordinaire, alongside minnieknot – contortionist, who will put her body into impossible shapes for your edification!’
The Ice Box is a BYOB venue – what does that mean?
No alcohol is sold, you bring in your own drink. There is a small corkage fee for this, which helps pay the staff and keep the Ice Box open. Once in the venue, you hand your precious bottles and cans over, these will keep safe (no glass on the venue floor), sound, and chilled in the fridges, and when you want a drink, the serving staff will happily serve it however you wish. You can even take the leftovers away. Even with the corkage fee, this makes The Icebox the cheapest live venue to drink in ANYWHERE. You can buy mixers, soft drinks, coffee and a selection of snacks too – there’s even have pick n mix!
The Icebox, St Lukes Business Centre, 2, Glasgow G5 0TS
Bottles / Cans – 80p per item (Max 12 per person)
Wine / Champagne – £5 per item (Max 2 per person)
Spirits – £7 per item (Max 1 per person)
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Refuweegee Fundraiser with Sound in the Suburbs
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden