Carnival of the Dark Arts
Saturday, 22 June, 2019 7 p.m. – 10.45 p.m.
The Ice Box Arts and Music Festival
Welcome to the the All-New Monthly Carnival of the Dark Arts!
‘We knew we had to have something special for the first show when we moved to monthly offerings, and something special we have!
You want more? How about something to send a chill up your spine?! We have Snookie Mono – daredevil and sword-swallower extraordinaire, alongside minnieknot – contortionist, who will put her body into impossible shapes for your edification!’
The Ice Box is a BYOB venue – what does that mean?
No alcohol is sold, you bring in your own drink. There is a small corkage fee for this, which helps pay the staff and keep the Ice Box open. Once in the venue, you hand your precious bottles and cans over, these will keep safe (no glass on the venue floor), sound, and chilled in the fridges, and when you want a drink, the serving staff will happily serve it however you wish. You can even take the leftovers away. Even with the corkage fee, this makes The Icebox the cheapest live venue to drink in ANYWHERE. You can buy mixers, soft drinks, coffee and a selection of snacks too – there’s even have pick n mix!
The Icebox, St Lukes Business Centre, 2, Glasgow G5 0TS
Bottles / Cans – 80p per item (Max 12 per person)
Wine / Champagne – £5 per item (Max 2 per person)
Spirits – £7 per item (Max 1 per person)
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Carlton Jug Band at the Clutha
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Sunday Blues Muse at Caffeine
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills