Carnival of the Dark Arts
Saturday, 22 June, 2019 7 p.m. – 10.45 p.m.
The Ice Box Arts and Music Festival
Welcome to the the All-New Monthly Carnival of the Dark Arts!
‘We knew we had to have something special for the first show when we moved to monthly offerings, and something special we have!
You want more? How about something to send a chill up your spine?! We have Snookie Mono – daredevil and sword-swallower extraordinaire, alongside minnieknot – contortionist, who will put her body into impossible shapes for your edification!’
The Ice Box is a BYOB venue – what does that mean?
No alcohol is sold, you bring in your own drink. There is a small corkage fee for this, which helps pay the staff and keep the Ice Box open. Once in the venue, you hand your precious bottles and cans over, these will keep safe (no glass on the venue floor), sound, and chilled in the fridges, and when you want a drink, the serving staff will happily serve it however you wish. You can even take the leftovers away. Even with the corkage fee, this makes The Icebox the cheapest live venue to drink in ANYWHERE. You can buy mixers, soft drinks, coffee and a selection of snacks too – there’s even have pick n mix!
The Icebox, St Lukes Business Centre, 2, Glasgow G5 0TS
Bottles / Cans – 80p per item (Max 12 per person)
Wine / Champagne – £5 per item (Max 2 per person)
Spirits – £7 per item (Max 1 per person)
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Greatest Hits, Mental Health Fundraiser
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow