Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre, Gartnavel, 8 December, 2016
Looking for some unique Christmas gift ideas? Well look no further!
Christmas Fayre on Thursday 8 December from 5pm – 8pm at the Cancer Support Scotland Centre.
Judith Ralston will be switching on our Christmas tree lights and Jordanhill School Choir will be singing a few Christmas Carols to help everyone get into the festive spirit.
Fantastic raffle prizes to be won, a hamper bursting with goodies, mince pies to be eaten and mulled wine to be enjoyed!
Look out for fabulous Scottish Handcrafted Gifts at Janet and John, who will be there on the day.
Tickets are £5 and kids go free. Get your tickets by calling 0141 337 8199 or email email@example.com
You can get tickets on the door but as this event is always a sell out, I’d book today!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee