Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre, Gartnavel, 8 December, 2016
Looking for some unique Christmas gift ideas? Well look no further!
Christmas Fayre on Thursday 8 December from 5pm – 8pm at the Cancer Support Scotland Centre.
Judith Ralston will be switching on our Christmas tree lights and Jordanhill School Choir will be singing a few Christmas Carols to help everyone get into the festive spirit.
Fantastic raffle prizes to be won, a hamper bursting with goodies, mince pies to be eaten and mulled wine to be enjoyed!
Look out for fabulous Scottish Handcrafted Gifts at Janet and John, who will be there on the day.
Tickets are £5 and kids go free. Get your tickets by calling 0141 337 8199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can get tickets on the door but as this event is always a sell out, I’d book today!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Cottiers Pub Quiz
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- A Beautiful Day in The Neighbourhood, GFT
- Lavinia Blackwall & Stilton, Lynnie Carson & The Hawking Gimmiks
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Parasite GFT
- Pity Party Film Club Tangerine CCA
- Valentine’s Day at GFT 2020