Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre, Gartnavel, 8 December, 2016
Looking for some unique Christmas gift ideas? Well look no further!
Christmas Fayre on Thursday 8 December from 5pm – 8pm at the Cancer Support Scotland Centre.
Judith Ralston will be switching on our Christmas tree lights and Jordanhill School Choir will be singing a few Christmas Carols to help everyone get into the festive spirit.
Fantastic raffle prizes to be won, a hamper bursting with goodies, mince pies to be eaten and mulled wine to be enjoyed!
Look out for fabulous Scottish Handcrafted Gifts at Janet and John, who will be there on the day.
Tickets are £5 and kids go free. Get your tickets by calling 0141 337 8199 or email email@example.com
You can get tickets on the door but as this event is always a sell out, I’d book today!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021