Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre, Gartnavel, 8 December, 2016
Looking for some unique Christmas gift ideas? Well look no further!
Christmas Fayre on Thursday 8 December from 5pm – 8pm at the Cancer Support Scotland Centre.
Judith Ralston will be switching on our Christmas tree lights and Jordanhill School Choir will be singing a few Christmas Carols to help everyone get into the festive spirit.
Fantastic raffle prizes to be won, a hamper bursting with goodies, mince pies to be eaten and mulled wine to be enjoyed!
Look out for fabulous Scottish Handcrafted Gifts at Janet and John, who will be there on the day.
Tickets are £5 and kids go free. Get your tickets by calling 0141 337 8199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can get tickets on the door but as this event is always a sell out, I’d book today!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Canada Now – New Canadian Cinema at GFT
- Saint Maud, GFT
- On The Rocks, GFT
- I Am Greta – GFT
- Seahorse Saturday
- Movie Screening: ’13’ – Black History Month
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Black History Month: Scots and Early British Colonialism in Asia
- International Day of the Girl Child
- Rose Ruane, Creative Conversations