Burns Night (excellent)
Sunday 26 January, 2020 5.30 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 4HG
Burns Night (excellent).
Grab your TV dinner (it’s steamed hams*), bounce on to the sofa (ok, a chair) and GET RID OF THOSE SIDEBURNS.
Screening 9 specially-curated episodes on the big screen, in tribute to our national poet’s evil cousin.
Your ticket pays for your meal and your seat for the whole night.
First episode shows at 6pm. Child friendly (if you don’t mind them watching the Simpsons), must be accompanied by adult.
I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose.
*it’s a burns supper (vegetarian / vegan) by Hen of the Woods / the award winning chefs of The Hug and Pint
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland