Burns Night (excellent)
Sunday 26 January, 2020 5.30 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 4HG
Burns Night (excellent).
Grab your TV dinner (it’s steamed hams*), bounce on to the sofa (ok, a chair) and GET RID OF THOSE SIDEBURNS.
Screening 9 specially-curated episodes on the big screen, in tribute to our national poet’s evil cousin.
Your ticket pays for your meal and your seat for the whole night.
First episode shows at 6pm. Child friendly (if you don’t mind them watching the Simpsons), must be accompanied by adult.
I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose.
*it’s a burns supper (vegetarian / vegan) by Hen of the Woods / the award winning chefs of The Hug and Pint
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019