Burns Night (excellent)
Sunday 26 January, 2020 5.30 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 4HG
Burns Night (excellent).
Grab your TV dinner (it’s steamed hams*), bounce on to the sofa (ok, a chair) and GET RID OF THOSE SIDEBURNS.
Screening 9 specially-curated episodes on the big screen, in tribute to our national poet’s evil cousin.
Your ticket pays for your meal and your seat for the whole night.
First episode shows at 6pm. Child friendly (if you don’t mind them watching the Simpsons), must be accompanied by adult.
I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose. I will not spruce a moose.
*it’s a burns supper (vegetarian / vegan) by Hen of the Woods / the award winning chefs of The Hug and Pint
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh