Burns Celebration, Nova Scotia Folk Club, 25 January, 2017
An informal Burns Night featuring Davy Lees with Immortal Memory, Arnie Faichney with Holly Willie, Piper will pipe in the haggis and Liam Kearney will address the haggis. A selection of Burns songs will be sung by our regular performers.
There will be a buffet served in the lounge at half time which can be taken to your table in the auditorium.
The buffet is optional but can I please ask if you intend to have the buffet if you could let me know so that I can get my numbers off to Table 13 Catering beforehand.
Subsidised price for the buffet is £6 which includes entry for members and £8 which includes entry for visitors. Our favourite haggis pies (which we had at the St Andrews Night) will also be in the buffet. Any vegetarian requirements please let me know.
Fort Theatre, Kenmure Ave, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival