Book Launch: Glasgow Women Poets, Oxfam Book Shop Byres Road, Monday 20 June, 2016
Monday 20 June, 2016 – 6.30 p.m.
Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road
330 Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8AP
Emily Dickinson’s poem, ‘I’m nobody – who are you?’ asks a question we all should answer – some of us choose to do that in poetry.
Glasgow Women Poets is a varied print collection of poetry by women in and around Glasgow, drawn from what inspires and interests women today.The collection is edited by Mairi Murphy, a postgraduate student of Creative Writing at the University of Glasgow. She is publishing this collection as part of her Master’s degree.
Mairi Murphy, Carly Brown, Cameo Marlatt, Margaret Duff and Magi Gibson
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT