Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
Sunday 15 September, 2019 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Hilton Grosvenor Hotel, 1 – 9 Grosvenor Terrace G12 0TA (Top of Byres Road)
Bohemia returns to the delightful Hilton Grosvenor Hotel in Glasgow’s vibrant, Boho West End – building on the success of February’s Fairytale Wedding Fair at the hotel!
Bohemia welcomes you back to be inspired for your special day. Come along to meet and chat about your wedding day needs with helpful ad friendly exhibitors.
See stunning Wedding Gowns modelled on the day, Hair and Beauty Demos; sample Delicious Wedding Cakes and chat to some of the best creative Wedding Photographers Scotland has to offer.
Displays will include Bohemian florals and wedding favour ideas and enjoy live music on day. There will be some Special Goody bags first arrivaIs! Watch out for Promos and Special Fair Day offers.
A lovely relaxed setting enjoy lunch coffee or a glass of bubbly at the Hilton cafe or try a Cocktail at the popular Gin bar! All Welcome.
A beautiful Bespoke little Artisan Wedding Fair for those who looking for something exquisite and unique
Entry is Free. Register at EventBrite
Magical Enchanted Halloween Celebration Fair
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor – 20th October, 2019 . 11 a,n, – 4 p.m.
- Helen Rose’s Ourdoor Diary: English Lakes, Coniston
- Summer of Stories at The Hunterian
- Loch Lomond Highland Games 2022
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- Journey from Jamaica iBrina – Merchant City Festival
- No Evictions Glasgow Open Meeting
- Reel Roots: Windrush at GFT
- Letters of Hope, Milk Cafe, Refugee Festival
- Goldilocks Goes to Greece, Summer Panto OranMor
- Acting Up – Drama Workshops for Children and Young People
- Glasgow Pride Mardi Gla – U of G Group
- Roy’s West End View: History is bunk …and it ends just outside London
- Young Planters Pop up Plant Sale
- Artist Aid Ukraine – The Pentagon, Glasgow
- The Words – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Stories of Our Worlds – Refugee Festival 2022
- Our Past and Present Beautiful Lives: part of Refugee Week
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- Make Music Day 2022