Chinese Visual Festival 2020
Sat 25 January — Sun 26 January 2020
Celebrate Chinese New Year as Chinese Visual Festival returns to the CCA with a selection of the finest new and classic films from the Chinese-speaking world. Join us for a weekend of screenings showcasing the works of acclaimed and established directors as we enter the Year of the Rat.
As Diao Yinan’s latest feature The Wild Goose Lake is released in the UK, CVF will screen a selection of three of the most significant Chinese crime and noir films of the past decade this January. Come along for award-winning suspense stories and thrillers exploring social issues and anxiety in the fast-changing modern China.
The Wild Goose Lake screens in partnership with MUBI.
微博：华-语-视像艺术节 • 微信：华语视像艺术节
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- September Programme at G.FT.
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Make Up, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Re-opening Programme