Blueprint Independent Shorts GFT
27 September, 2018
Blueprint is Glasgow Short Film Festival’s quarterly programme celebrating the DIY heroes of Scottish filmmaking who let nothing stand in their way. Highlights include a bloody serious comedy and a kinetic, kaleidoscopic drama that deconstructs the most basic of human actions, the slap. This edition also features the Glasgow results of the UK-wide AniJam 48 hour animation challenge. Presented with the continued support of 24-7 Scotland (formerly Visual Impact).
All tickets £6.
Blueprint programmer Hans Lucas will conduct a short Q&A with some of the filmmakers after the screening.
GFT, 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- September Programme at G.FT.
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Make Up, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Re-opening Programme
- “Trainspotting The Italian Chapter” madness or success beyond the borders
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020
- Edinburgh Festivals Past 1954 – 1969
- Glasgow Short Film Festival Online