Big Blues Day The Ferry Sunday 13 September, 2015
BIG BLUES DAY
25 Anderston Quay,
Glasgow G3 8BX
Sunday 13th September
Come on down to The Ferry and enjoy some great local blues music with some of the best talent appearing from around Scotland. Lunch will be served between 1-4pm with the music kicking off at 2pm.
– Alan Murphy
– 3 Card Trick
– Harmonica Lewinsky
All in all a great day out – Oh! and by the way! Muso’s and friends of The Ferry Blues Day card holders enter FREE!!!
Harmonica Lewinsky play The Ferry this Sunday (13th) as part of the Big Blues Day.
If anyone wishes to come along, Harmonica Lewinsky have Big Blues Day guest passes that they can give out. These admit the card holder and an unlimited number of guests (and can be kept for future use).
Contact any member of the band if you need them. ALSO…there is a special low price for a 2 course meal (starter and main course) of £7…this has to be pre-booked and paid for in advance by calling 01698 360085.
Hope to see ‘hunners o’ye there’
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, What's on Glasgow: Students
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- An Evening with Robin Laing
- Farzane Zamen, folk songs from Iran and Azarbaijan
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Harrison Whitford SWG3
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch