Big Blues Day The Ferry Sunday 13 September, 2015
BIG BLUES DAY
25 Anderston Quay,
Glasgow G3 8BX
Sunday 13th September
Come on down to The Ferry and enjoy some great local blues music with some of the best talent appearing from around Scotland. Lunch will be served between 1-4pm with the music kicking off at 2pm.
– Alan Murphy
– 3 Card Trick
– Harmonica Lewinsky
All in all a great day out – Oh! and by the way! Muso’s and friends of The Ferry Blues Day card holders enter FREE!!!
Harmonica Lewinsky play The Ferry this Sunday (13th) as part of the Big Blues Day.
If anyone wishes to come along, Harmonica Lewinsky have Big Blues Day guest passes that they can give out. These admit the card holder and an unlimited number of guests (and can be kept for future use).
Contact any member of the band if you need them. ALSO…there is a special low price for a 2 course meal (starter and main course) of £7…this has to be pre-booked and paid for in advance by calling 01698 360085.
Hope to see ‘hunners o’ye there’
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, What's on Glasgow: Students
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA
- West Princes plus King Wine at the Hug and Pint, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Great Western Festival of Musical Exploration and Discovery
- East End Free Festival Glasgow
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- An Evening with Robin Laing