Bend it like Bertie, Websters’ Theatre
Tickets £15. Book Online or Telephone 0141 357 4000
Nothing now nor in the years to come would withstand their collective spirit, the future was theirs to make, it was time to…
Bend it Like Bertie!
Denise Mullen is divorced, mother to two teenagers, cares for her elderly father and has an extremely stressful job. The only thing that is keeping Denise sane is her beloved Celtic. They are stockpiling trophies and Denise know just how it feels to be Celtic!
Denise is hoping her Celtic can continue their trophy haul… enter Bertie Auld!
Danny Mullen is footloose and fancy free and looking forward to the New Year. The only thing that is getting Danny down is his beloved Celtic. Both Celtic and Danny have forgotten what a trophy looks like and Danny knows how it feels to be Celtic!
Danny is hoping his beloved Celtic can win a trophy, any bloody trophy… enter Bertie Auld!
Follow the antics of Denise and Danny in the new comedy play, “Bend it Like Bertie” to see if Bertie can help make their wishes come true.
Thurs 2nd – Limited tickets available
Fri 3rd – Limited tickets available
Sat 4th – SOLD OUT
£1 from each ticket will go to Football Memories Scotland.
“Bend it Like Bertie” is the follow up to the hilarious “Bend it like Brattbakk”.
What they said about “Bend it like Brattbakk”:
“Bend it like Brattbakk is THE best Celtic related play.” – Joe Miller
“All Celtic fans MUST see Bend it like Brattbakk.” – Murdo MacLeod
“Bend it like Brattbakk is THE best comedy I have seen on a Scottish stage.” – Mark Millar
Websters, 416 Great Western Road, G4 9HZ
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Blade – 4K GFT
- Last Night in Soho GFT
- Glasgow Hallowe’en Ghost Walk
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Icebox Halloween Movie Night
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT