Who Belongs To Glasgow by Mary Edward, Book Launch, Waterstones Byres Road, Monday 12 December, 2016
Luath Press is pleased to invite you to the launch of
Who belongs to Glasgow?
by Mary Edward
GLASGOW 7.30–9pm, Monday 12 December 2016
Waterstones, 348-358 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8AP
All welcome. Admission free. Reserve your place
A landmark study of Glasgow now thoroughly revised and updated with a new chapter, this timely publication is an essential insight into the historical background of Glasgow’s migrant groups and their interactions with the indigenous population.
If you have any enquiries, please phone 0131 225 4326.
Who Belongs to Glasgow by Mary Edward
£9.99 PBK ISBN: 9781910745663 is available for purchase from all good bookshops and from www.luath.co.uk.
Waterstones Byres Road, 348-358 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment