Who Belongs To Glasgow by Mary Edward, Book Launch, Waterstones Byres Road, Monday 12 December, 2016
Luath Press is pleased to invite you to the launch of
Who belongs to Glasgow?
by Mary Edward
GLASGOW 7.30–9pm, Monday 12 December 2016
Waterstones, 348-358 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8AP
All welcome. Admission free. Reserve your place
A landmark study of Glasgow now thoroughly revised and updated with a new chapter, this timely publication is an essential insight into the historical background of Glasgow’s migrant groups and their interactions with the indigenous population.
If you have any enquiries, please phone 0131 225 4326.
Who Belongs to Glasgow by Mary Edward
£9.99 PBK ISBN: 9781910745663 is available for purchase from all good bookshops and from www.luath.co.uk.
Waterstones Byres Road, 348-358 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT