Who Belongs To Glasgow by Mary Edward, Book Launch, Waterstones Byres Road, Monday 12 December, 2016
Luath Press is pleased to invite you to the launch of
Who belongs to Glasgow?
by Mary Edward
GLASGOW 7.30–9pm, Monday 12 December 2016
Waterstones, 348-358 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8AP
All welcome. Admission free. Reserve your place
A landmark study of Glasgow now thoroughly revised and updated with a new chapter, this timely publication is an essential insight into the historical background of Glasgow’s migrant groups and their interactions with the indigenous population.
If you have any enquiries, please phone 0131 225 4326.
Who Belongs to Glasgow by Mary Edward
£9.99 PBK ISBN: 9781910745663 is available for purchase from all good bookshops and from www.luath.co.uk.
Waterstones Byres Road, 348-358 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest