I should have had this blog up weeks ago but I’ve been so busy this last month and now I hardly know where to start. Probably the best place would be at the Olympics as it was such a highlight. We were glued to the television at every opportunity and also thoroughly enjoyed the Paralympics.
I took Ryan over to the the Tramway for Flame: Glasgow’s celebration of the opening of the Paralympics, what a fantastic day out. The weather was great and we enjoyed trying out all the different sports in the Hidden Garden and watching a performence by members of Independ-dance, creative movement class for people with “diverse abilities, their carers, family members and volunteers”. They used white parasols in the routine and it looked really wonderful.
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog, Uncategorized
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- COP26 – Glasgow’s Wee Forests
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Helen Rose Outdoors Rigging Hill, Largs.
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- West End Festival 2021