Art on the Exchange Glasgow
November and December, 2019
21 – 24 Nov, 28 Nov – 1 Dec, 5 – 8 Dec, 12 – 23 and 26 Dec.
Art On the Exchange is Glasgow’s only Art & Design Market run by and for artists. Come along and celebrate Glasgow’s thriving creative community and enjoy a curated selection of goods and stalls!
You will find a wide variety of lovingly handmade and designed goods to fit your fancy, with different stallholders exhibiting and selling their work every event! From Photography and Jewellery to Glassworks and Clothing, the market hopes to promote the incredible talent of local creatives, makers, and designers.
‘To artists, we offer a public and affordable platform to showcase their work, and for customers the opportunity to purchase high quality, handmade original items on High Street.’
At the iconic Royal Exchange Square, right next to the Glasgow Museum of Modern Art. So why not drop by? Support your local creative community, buy handmade on the High Street!
‘Stall booking: If you’ve traded with us before or a creative yourself, booking systems are the same as always, our online application forms are really easy to use! You can find more information about our stalls, dates, and forms on our website at: artonscotland.co.uk/booking or by clicking “Book Now” on our Facebook page.’
‘Please only apply if you make and design your own art, craft, or products as this is where our priority is given.
If you have any questions whatsoever please email Michelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your stall at the market using the following links:
Nov 16 & 17 https://goo.gl/forms/y6xxMp0tvAY9o1TQ2
Nov 21 – 24 https://goo.gl/forms/l6ddovNU1fMleSnA2
Nov 28 – Dec 1 https://goo.gl/forms/ueRfh2TNU0fJtAs92
Dec 5 – 8 https://goo.gl/forms/jcRjItFw1Qap9Zkl1
Dec 12 – 23 https://goo.gl/forms/quR9aavDM4ipRSih2
Dec 26 – Dec https://goo.gl/forms/dYziBiwXY3FetilE3
All the best for now,
Art On Scotland Team
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Celtic Connections: Field Music with Tenement and Temple, Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019