Art on the Exchange Glasgow
November and December, 2019
21 – 24 Nov, 28 Nov – 1 Dec, 5 – 8 Dec, 12 – 23 and 26 Dec.
Art On the Exchange is Glasgow’s only Art & Design Market run by and for artists. Come along and celebrate Glasgow’s thriving creative community and enjoy a curated selection of goods and stalls!
You will find a wide variety of lovingly handmade and designed goods to fit your fancy, with different stallholders exhibiting and selling their work every event! From Photography and Jewellery to Glassworks and Clothing, the market hopes to promote the incredible talent of local creatives, makers, and designers.
‘To artists, we offer a public and affordable platform to showcase their work, and for customers the opportunity to purchase high quality, handmade original items on High Street.’
At the iconic Royal Exchange Square, right next to the Glasgow Museum of Modern Art. So why not drop by? Support your local creative community, buy handmade on the High Street!
‘Stall booking: If you’ve traded with us before or a creative yourself, booking systems are the same as always, our online application forms are really easy to use! You can find more information about our stalls, dates, and forms on our website at: artonscotland.co.uk/booking or by clicking “Book Now” on our Facebook page.’
‘Please only apply if you make and design your own art, craft, or products as this is where our priority is given.
If you have any questions whatsoever please email Michelle at: email@example.com
Book your stall at the market using the following links:
Nov 16 & 17 https://goo.gl/forms/y6xxMp0tvAY9o1TQ2
Nov 21 – 24 https://goo.gl/forms/l6ddovNU1fMleSnA2
Nov 28 – Dec 1 https://goo.gl/forms/ueRfh2TNU0fJtAs92
Dec 5 – 8 https://goo.gl/forms/jcRjItFw1Qap9Zkl1
Dec 12 – 23 https://goo.gl/forms/quR9aavDM4ipRSih2
Dec 26 – Dec https://goo.gl/forms/dYziBiwXY3FetilE3
All the best for now,
Art On Scotland Team
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- La Nina and Tropical Storms – Wully Davidson
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- The Ship Yard Trust – Support For The Venture
- Save the Winter Gardens – Letter of Support
- People’s Palace Winter Gardens – World Monument Watch 2022
- Launch of The Ship Yard Project
- Fiona Alderman: Blogging from Rural France -The Chateau
- Warren Starry Skies – New Album ‘Small Wonders’
- Douglas Stuart & Jackie Kay: Shuggie Bain
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 – Guest Curators
- St Patrick’s Day Online Quiz
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- The Dance of the Lunar Creatrix – Marianne Wilson
- Red Skirts on Clydeside #IWD2021