Art on the Exchange Glasgow
November and December, 2019
21 – 24 Nov, 28 Nov – 1 Dec, 5 – 8 Dec, 12 – 23 and 26 Dec.
Art On the Exchange is Glasgow’s only Art & Design Market run by and for artists. Come along and celebrate Glasgow’s thriving creative community and enjoy a curated selection of goods and stalls!
You will find a wide variety of lovingly handmade and designed goods to fit your fancy, with different stallholders exhibiting and selling their work every event! From Photography and Jewellery to Glassworks and Clothing, the market hopes to promote the incredible talent of local creatives, makers, and designers.
‘To artists, we offer a public and affordable platform to showcase their work, and for customers the opportunity to purchase high quality, handmade original items on High Street.’
At the iconic Royal Exchange Square, right next to the Glasgow Museum of Modern Art. So why not drop by? Support your local creative community, buy handmade on the High Street!
‘Stall booking: If you’ve traded with us before or a creative yourself, booking systems are the same as always, our online application forms are really easy to use! You can find more information about our stalls, dates, and forms on our website at: artonscotland.co.uk/booking or by clicking “Book Now” on our Facebook page.’
‘Please only apply if you make and design your own art, craft, or products as this is where our priority is given.
If you have any questions whatsoever please email Michelle at: email@example.com
Book your stall at the market using the following links:
Nov 16 & 17 https://goo.gl/forms/y6xxMp0tvAY9o1TQ2
Nov 21 – 24 https://goo.gl/forms/l6ddovNU1fMleSnA2
Nov 28 – Dec 1 https://goo.gl/forms/ueRfh2TNU0fJtAs92
Dec 5 – 8 https://goo.gl/forms/jcRjItFw1Qap9Zkl1
Dec 12 – 23 https://goo.gl/forms/quR9aavDM4ipRSih2
Dec 26 – Dec https://goo.gl/forms/dYziBiwXY3FetilE3
All the best for now,
Art On Scotland Team
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary – Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Corona Virus Stew – poem by Leela Soma
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary: Binghams Pond and Dawsholm Park
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Fiona Alderman: Stuck in Salignac and Just Waiting
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook