Aromatherapy Workshop, Palace of Art, Sunday 15 May, 2016.
‘Hands on’ workshop
Suitable for beginners and intermediates.
Aromatherapy – learn how to use essential oils safely and make your own massage blends. The oils can help you to relax, de-stress and unwind.
Sunday 15th May 2016 from 12-2pm
Limited places so book early to ensure a place on the workshop.
Telephone: Mari at 07500430041.
Palace of Art, 1152 Paisley Rd W, Glasgow G52 1EQ
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables