Aromatherapy Workshop, Palace of Art, Sunday 15 May, 2016.
‘Hands on’ workshop
Suitable for beginners and intermediates.
Aromatherapy – learn how to use essential oils safely and make your own massage blends. The oils can help you to relax, de-stress and unwind.
Sunday 15th May 2016 from 12-2pm
Limited places so book early to ensure a place on the workshop.
Telephone: Mari at 07500430041.
Palace of Art, 1152 Paisley Rd W, Glasgow G52 1EQ
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT