Aromatherapy Workshop, Palace of Art, Sunday 15 May, 2016.
‘Hands on’ workshop
Suitable for beginners and intermediates.
Aromatherapy – learn how to use essential oils safely and make your own massage blends. The oils can help you to relax, de-stress and unwind.
Sunday 15th May 2016 from 12-2pm
Limited places so book early to ensure a place on the workshop.
Telephone: Mari at 07500430041.
Palace of Art, 1152 Paisley Rd W, Glasgow G52 1EQ
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day