Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 4 August, 2018
11 – 4 p.m.
Fun day of activities including canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing at BHive at Bowling Harbour’s Activity & Nature Discovery Day.
BHive Activity HubArch 1 Bowling Harbour, Bowling G60 5AF
Special discounts on canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing, plus free natural crafts and games.
A mini-bioblitz will be carried out to discover what wonderful wildlife lives in and around the canal.
Get involved in the Beach Litter Pick.
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Poet’s Time with Jenne Gray
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Canada Now – New Canadian Cinema at GFT
- Saint Maud, GFT
- On The Rocks, GFT
- I Am Greta – GFT
- Seahorse Saturday
- Movie Screening: ’13’ – Black History Month
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Black History Month: Scots and Early British Colonialism in Asia
- International Day of the Girl Child