Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 4 August, 2018
11 – 4 p.m.
Fun day of activities including canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing at BHive at Bowling Harbour’s Activity & Nature Discovery Day.
BHive Activity HubArch 1 Bowling Harbour, Bowling G60 5AF
Special discounts on canoeing, paddle boarding and zorbing, plus free natural crafts and games.
A mini-bioblitz will be carried out to discover what wonderful wildlife lives in and around the canal.
Get involved in the Beach Litter Pick.
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT