‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
21 April, 2018 – 3 p.m.- 5.0 p.m.
The soaring stars are Madeleine Stewart who will perform alongside Rory Matheson on piano and Craig Baxter on bodhran. These three outstanding talented artists met and studied at the Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow and we are honoured that they have chosen to play at the Mackintosh Club.
Come along and enjoy a couple of hours of world class live music in the former billiard room.
Lashings of loose tea, freshly ground coffee and a slice of cake is included with your £10 ticket.
40/2 Sinclair Street
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- An Evening with Robin Laing
- Farzane Zamen, folk songs from Iran and Azarbaijan
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Harrison Whitford SWG3
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Yellow Road – Folk on the Fringe