A Play A Pie and A Pint, Netting, OranMor 16 – 21 February, 2015
Mon, 16 February, 2015 — Sat, 21 February, 2015
By Morna Young | Directed By Allie Butler
12.30 for 1 p.m.
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Featuring Carol Ann Crawford, Joyce Falconer and Sarah McCardie
A father and his two sons are lost at sea.
Keep busy, eh? Hope we’ll get a body, mebbe. The widden spoon. A knock on the door wi a wooden spoon.
Three women adapt to their lives as widows. Kitty can’t stop knitting. Alison needs looking after. Sylvia wants to forget.
Then, one day, a knock on the door. A body has been found. One body, three women. Who does it belong to?
Set in the north of Scotland, “Netting” is a story of finding closure after unimaginable loss.
MORNA YOUNG won a New Playwright’s Award 2014. Her plays include LOST AT SEA (in development with Eden Court), B-ROADS (Play Pieces) and NEVER LAND (Eden Court). She has performed extracts of her work at the Scottish Parliament and the European Authors’ Festival.
Developed with support from Playwrights’ Studio, Scotland
08444 771 000
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019