A Play A Pie and A Pint, Netting, OranMor 16 – 21 February, 2015
Mon, 16 February, 2015 — Sat, 21 February, 2015
By Morna Young | Directed By Allie Butler
12.30 for 1 p.m.
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Featuring Carol Ann Crawford, Joyce Falconer and Sarah McCardie
A father and his two sons are lost at sea.
Keep busy, eh? Hope we’ll get a body, mebbe. The widden spoon. A knock on the door wi a wooden spoon.
Three women adapt to their lives as widows. Kitty can’t stop knitting. Alison needs looking after. Sylvia wants to forget.
Then, one day, a knock on the door. A body has been found. One body, three women. Who does it belong to?
Set in the north of Scotland, “Netting” is a story of finding closure after unimaginable loss.
MORNA YOUNG won a New Playwright’s Award 2014. Her plays include LOST AT SEA (in development with Eden Court), B-ROADS (Play Pieces) and NEVER LAND (Eden Court). She has performed extracts of her work at the Scottish Parliament and the European Authors’ Festival.
Developed with support from Playwrights’ Studio, Scotland
08444 771 000
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Islets of Silence, The C Word, Websters Theatre
- Bend it like Bertie, Websters’ Theatre
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow