Woodlands Community Cafe
Community Cafe on the Terrace
10 April and Every Sunday Afternoon from 1-4pm
Outdoor Events Terrace
at 66 Ashley Street, G3 6HW.
The cafe is run on a drop-in basis, no need to book. Serving soup and bread, tea, coffee and cakes. All food is vegan and each week there will be gluten free options.
Pay what you can on the day. If you can’t afford to donate then that is not a problem, don’t let that put you off coming.
If you have any special dietary requirements or access issues then please text or call Xander on 07708 474895 or alternatively get in touch via email.
There will be Covid secure protocols in place, please follow guidance issued by staff on the day.
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- A Night of Grief and Misery, Cottiers
- Helen Rose’s Ourdoor Diary: English Lakes, Coniston
- Summer of Stories at The Hunterian
- Loch Lomond Highland Games 2022
- Alice In The Cities – GFT
- I’ve Heard the Mermaids Singing – GFT
- Nitram at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tigers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. Paddington at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Purple Rain, late night at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- Journey from Jamaica iBrina – Merchant City Festival
- No Evictions Glasgow Open Meeting
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters