The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
Lucky Sparrow Games Café, 1091 Pollokshaws Road, G41 3YG
Saturday 25 January, 2020 – 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Come along to the Lucky Sparrow open day for a chance to learn some new games, find out about upcoming events, and get the chance to win a few prizes!
The event will run from 1pm to 6pm, with a 2 for 1 offer on library fees. Throughout the day there will be a drop-in model painting workshop as well as the opportunity to learn to play Hnefatafl, Wibbell, and Categoricell.
At 2pm there will be a Wibbell tournament with some prizes for our winners.
At 3pm there will be a Categoricell tournament with even more great prizes.
From 4pm until 6pm Sadie and Fiona will be running a character creation workshop for Dungeons and Dragons, and Traveller characters!
- Rivers Almond and Avon. March 2020
- David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Celebrates Record Audience Figures
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Women’s Literature Book Swop – IWW 2020 – University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Women Make Film
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks