The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
Lucky Sparrow Games Café, 1091 Pollokshaws Road, G41 3YG
Saturday 25 January, 2020 – 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Come along to the Lucky Sparrow open day for a chance to learn some new games, find out about upcoming events, and get the chance to win a few prizes!
The event will run from 1pm to 6pm, with a 2 for 1 offer on library fees. Throughout the day there will be a drop-in model painting workshop as well as the opportunity to learn to play Hnefatafl, Wibbell, and Categoricell.
At 2pm there will be a Wibbell tournament with some prizes for our winners.
At 3pm there will be a Categoricell tournament with even more great prizes.
From 4pm until 6pm Sadie and Fiona will be running a character creation workshop for Dungeons and Dragons, and Traveller characters!
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary: Binghams Pond and Dawsholm Park
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Fiona Alderman: Stuck in Salignac and Just Waiting
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Bob Law’s Blog: Scotland – Walking and Photography Lunderston Bay To Kip Marina
- Teachers and Volunteers at Hyndland Secondary School Sewing Hospital Scrubs
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz