The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
Monday 2 May, 2022, 7.30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Featuring another fantastic line-up, the Great May Day Cabaret is back to help celebrate the 125th anniversary of the Scottish TUC.
Celebrating international workers’ day are: Singer-songwriter and national treasure Rab Noakes; harmonica wizard Fraser Speirs; MG ALBA Scots Trad Music Awards Musician of the Year Iona Fyfe; Gaelic songstress Kathleen MacInnes; comedian Philip Differ; John Byrne Annual Award winner Victoria McNulty; BBC Radio Scotland’s Young Traditional Musician of the Year 2021 Michael Biggins; and the force of nature that is Rosa Moxham.
Compered by the second-best poet to come out of Ayrshire Jim Monaghan and with special guests David Hayman and Roz Foyer STUC General Secretary.
- A Secret Wrapped in Lead
- Postcards from Scotland Social Gathering and Discussion
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Wanderlust Women: Three Poets in Tuscany
- Vinicombe Street Gala
- Bob Law: The Beauty of Holyrood Park in Edinburgh
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre