Plant Sale supporting Christian Aid
Saturday 14 May, 2022 – 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Is your garden looking a little rough around the hedges? Have you botany plants lately?
After a two year hiatus, Broomhill Hyndland’s annual plant sale is back and bigger than ever! These aren’t your mama’s grocery store seedlings – these are lush, strong plants grown in Lanark specifically for gardeners who want their garden to look, as the kids would say, extra THICC.
Bedding plants, potted plants, baskets, pots and vegetables all ready for you to take them home with you and make your neighbours green with envy.
And with prices so low, you’ll wet your plants.
All profits going to Christian Aid to help support sustainable development, eradicate poverty, support civil society and provide disaster relief all around the world.
- A Secret Wrapped in Lead
- Postcards from Scotland Social Gathering and Discussion
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Vinicombe Street Gala
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize