Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
Mother India’s Cafe for takeaway
And Dining In, The Den, for cold food pickup and deliveries via UberEats!
Mother India’s Cafe will be open for takeaway and The Den, Mother India for cold food pickup from 3pm and from 5pm deliveries via Uber Eats – which can be found on their app.
Takeaway Menu at Mother India’s Cafe and The Den
For Mother India’s Cafe please phone 📞 0141 339 9145
Mother India Cafe, 1355 Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AD
For Dining In, The Den please phone 📞 0141 334 3815
Dining In , Mother India, 1347 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8AD.
(Just opposite Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum)
🔹The cafe will be open from 3:00-9:00 pm from Thursday – Friday, and from 12:00-9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday and will be closed Monday-Wednesday.
🔹 Dining In, The Den will be open from 3pm on Thursday the 7th of May for cold food collections and deliveries via Uber Eats only. Dining In will be open from 3:00-9:00 pm from Thursday – Friday, and from 12:00-9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday and will be closed Monday-Wednesday.
🔹 NOTE: Mother India will be practising social distancing and ensuring that both the restaurants adhere to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Corona Virus Stew – poem by Leela Soma
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Woodlands Community – Wildlife Friendly Front Gardens
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival