Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
Sunday 11 August, 2019 7 p.m.
A rehearsed reading of Brecht’s 1939 antiwar play, in a new translation by Glasgow poet Tom Leonard, who sadly passed away this year. Directed by and featuring Tam Dean Burn, with musical direction by Leo Condie. Full of memorable characters, sardonic humour and wonderful songs, set by Paul Dessau.
Entry by donation.
Bike for Good Community Hub, Langside Lane, 539 Victoria Rd, Glasgow G42 8BH
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- Cinderella at Beacons Art Centre, Greenock
- Cinderella, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Cinderella, Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey