Maryhill Summer Festival 2022
21 August, 2022 12 noon until 3 p.m.
Tesco Car Park, Maryhll Road, Maryhill
Fun for all the family with live music, DJ, Dancers, Games, Activities for Children and Youths, Stalls, Food Trucks and Community Awards,
Shakespeare Street Youth Club is looking for Tombola donations for this great community event please hand anything you can donations to the Shakespeare Youth Club, 95 Shakespeare St, Glasgow G20 8LE. Your support will be appreciated.
Shakespeare Street Youth Club has the accolade of being the oldest youth club in Scotland. It has been established for over 60 years and provides children and young people in Maryhill a place to go and take up activities in their local area.
The club works with children and young people aged 5-17 years, with different club nights for each age range. The club is also used by different community groups such as mother and toddlers group, dance classes, Tai Chi, Tai Kwando and the Spiritualists Church.
Shakespeare Street Youth Club also provides a holiday programme for young people aged 5-12 years for young people to have extra activities, outings and residential trips during the holidays. The clubs aim is to provide a happy safe space for young people to do activities they enjoy and have a part in choosing themselves.
- Under One Roof – Taking Care of Your Tenement
- THE G at Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Glasgow Literary and Music Lounge at The Scotia Bar
- The Burning Season (2023) review Pat Byrne
- Govan Music Festival – Glasgow Barons
- Textile Repair, Sashiko with Keng Keng Watt
- Full Programme Announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Take 2: Turning Red
- The Settlers
- Hamlet + Ian McKellen Recorded Q&A
- El Castillo + Q&A
- Second Hand and Vintage Sale Britannia Panopticon
- Cesária Évora + Q&A
- Perfect Days
- CineMasters: Terrence Malick
- Black Dog
- Billy Connolly Big Banana Feet
- Blue Sunshine
- The Anatomy of a Fall