Launch: The Glasgow Community Cinema Network
Friday, 9 December, 2022 at 10 a.m.
Glasgow Film Theatre 12 Rose Street Glasgow G3 6RB
Thereafter at CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD from 12.15 p.m. and drinks in Saramago at CCA to round off event from 3 p.m.
The Glasgow Community Cinema Network is free to join and open to anyone with a passion for film exhibition and community cinema. The launch is an opportunity for anyone with an interest in setting up their own screenings to find out more about the process, meet like-minded people and share skills.
Over four sessions various aspects of what is involved will be explored including:
Programming, Licensing, Marketing and Funding cinema, alongside special guest speakers from Glasgow Film Theatre, Film Hub Scotland, Regional Screen Scotland, Rebel Queer Film Club and GAMIS (Glasgow Artists’ Moving Image Studios).
The event also includes breakfast, lunch and drinks, with the opportunity to chat, network and share knowledge.
Come along to morning sessions and pastries at the GFT from 10am. Lunch will be served from 12.15pm at the CCA followed by the last sessions of the day. The event will end with networking drinks in the CCA’s Saramago bar from 3pm.
Event starts: 10am at Glasgow Film Theatre
The event will end with networking drinks in the CCA’s Saramago bar from 3pm.
- Full Programme Announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Take 2: Turning Red
- The Settlers
- Hamlet + Ian McKellen Recorded Q&A
- El Castillo + Q&A
- Second Hand and Vintage Sale Britannia Panopticon
- Cesária Évora + Q&A
- Perfect Days
- CineMasters: Terrence Malick
- Black Dog
- Billy Connolly Big Banana Feet
- Blue Sunshine
- The Anatomy of a Fall
- Moments Of Beauty In Glasgow: Walking Tour
- Seeing Glasgow: An Artist’s View – Avril Patron
- Ajay Close Creative Conversations
- Maria Fusco – Creative Conversations
- Eden Communities: Walk, Run, Cycle N. Ireland and East Dunbartonshire Networking Event
- Spring’s Around The Corner – time to check the balcony