Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
Sunday 31 October, 2021 4 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Welcome all ghosts, goblins, spiders, unicorns and more to take a stroll through the spooky woods and along the pumpkin trail this Halloween.
Feel free to bring your own pumpkin to add to the trail.
Pumpkins Trail Light up at dusk, so around 4:45pm.
You can even grab a toasted marshmallow..
You can pick up your pumpkins on Monday or you can take them away at the end of the event.
This is a Halloween-y outdoor event so please dress appropriately!
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Free Events, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Return, Remake, React
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End