Govan Stones Music Festival
Sunday 29 August, 2021
About this event
The Churchyard of Govan Old breathes life back into your hearts with an exquisite, electrifying, eclectic line up.
ERISKA plays vibrant funky folk
THE GLASGOW BARONS STRING QUARTET plays Mozart & covers from Bridgerton
THE MODERN VINTAGE DANCE BAND delights with jazz standards
PRE-BOOK at Eventbrite so your seating bubble can be created. £1 – £3
ENTRANCE only on Govan Road, next to the War Memorial.
TRACK AND TRACE at box office.
STEWARDS take you to your seats.
EXIT only through the rear of the graveyard.
FOOD & DRINK not provided.
150 maximum capacity. Standing room on the day for £1 only if available.
PLEASE stay home if you test positive for COVID or show symptoms. Refunds available.
THE GOVAN STONES and church are unfortunately not open for viewing.
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables