Govan Stones Music Festival
Sunday 29 August, 2021
About this event
The Churchyard of Govan Old breathes life back into your hearts with an exquisite, electrifying, eclectic line up.
ERISKA plays vibrant funky folk
THE GLASGOW BARONS STRING QUARTET plays Mozart & covers from Bridgerton
THE MODERN VINTAGE DANCE BAND delights with jazz standards
PRE-BOOK at Eventbrite so your seating bubble can be created. £1 – £3
ENTRANCE only on Govan Road, next to the War Memorial.
TRACK AND TRACE at box office.
STEWARDS take you to your seats.
EXIT only through the rear of the graveyard.
FOOD & DRINK not provided.
150 maximum capacity. Standing room on the day for £1 only if available.
PLEASE stay home if you test positive for COVID or show symptoms. Refunds available.
THE GOVAN STONES and church are unfortunately not open for viewing.
- Refugees for Justice, Remembrance Bench Dedication
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Linda Jaxson Band, Websters
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration