Govan Stones Music Festival
Sunday 29 August, 2021
About this event
The Churchyard of Govan Old breathes life back into your hearts with an exquisite, electrifying, eclectic line up.
ERISKA plays vibrant funky folk
THE GLASGOW BARONS STRING QUARTET plays Mozart & covers from Bridgerton
THE MODERN VINTAGE DANCE BAND delights with jazz standards
PRE-BOOK at Eventbrite so your seating bubble can be created. £1 – £3
ENTRANCE only on Govan Road, next to the War Memorial.
TRACK AND TRACE at box office.
STEWARDS take you to your seats.
EXIT only through the rear of the graveyard.
FOOD & DRINK not provided.
150 maximum capacity. Standing room on the day for £1 only if available.
PLEASE stay home if you test positive for COVID or show symptoms. Refunds available.
THE GOVAN STONES and church are unfortunately not open for viewing.
- Elvis at GFT
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Dr Who and The Daleks & Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. GFT
- The Dark Knight Trilogy at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. A Cat in Paris at GFT
- The Gold Diggers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Kings of the Road 4 K at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Futura at Glasgow Film Theatre
- GFT: Everything Everywhere All At Once
- MACFEST: Celebrating Diverse African Cultural Heritage
- GFT – The Quiet Girl
- The Feeling Sonnets – Carcanet Book Launch
- Gathered Together, Independance at Tramway
- Seventeen Years of Southside Sessions
- TRNSMT Festival, Pre-party
- Merchant City: Surge presents Club Supreme Road Show
- Merchant City Festival: Be Bop Bairns
- Merchant City Festival: Reinventing the Bicycle
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival