Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day
Professors’ Square, University of Glasgow G12
Glasgow Madrigirls return with their much-loved annual concert of music and readings for Advent, this year inspired by the natural world. Including a cappella folk and sacred music from around the globe, and featuring the first live performance of Frank La Rocca’s ‘There is no Rose’, commissioned during Lockdown for our 20th Anniversary.
In a first for Madrigirls, this year’s concert is being performed twice, at 6pm and at 8pm. We’re following university guidelines on distancing so have a limited capacity. Please let us know if you can’t use your ticket on the day so we can make it available to someone else.
All proceeds will go to Shelter.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!