Ghost Stories from Around the World
Friday, 30 and Saturday 31 October 2020 from 19:00
(The Video will be begin at 7pm and will remain until midnight for viewing.)
Ticket holders will be emailed a private link to the video 1 hour before streaming.
As Hallowe’en approaches, the nights become darker, there’s a certain chill in the air. It’s time to prepare yourself for an evening of ghostly tales at the world’s oldest (and probably most haunted) surviving music hall from the comfort of your own home.
Due to Covid restrictions, Britannica Panopticon are unable to perform the show on stage as usual, however they will bring the show to you from their YouTube page, to the warmth of your own home and ghosts.
Suitable for all ages, although please be warned there is some horror elements of course.
Ghost Stories will feature storytellers, music and poetry.
Money raised will go towards the upkeep of this haunted music hall.
- Linda Jaxson Band, Websters
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021