Ghost Stories from Around the World
Friday, 30 and Saturday 31 October 2020 from 19:00
(The Video will be begin at 7pm and will remain until midnight for viewing.)
Ticket holders will be emailed a private link to the video 1 hour before streaming.
As Hallowe’en approaches, the nights become darker, there’s a certain chill in the air. It’s time to prepare yourself for an evening of ghostly tales at the world’s oldest (and probably most haunted) surviving music hall from the comfort of your own home.
Due to Covid restrictions, Britannica Panopticon are unable to perform the show on stage as usual, however they will bring the show to you from their YouTube page, to the warmth of your own home and ghosts.
Suitable for all ages, although please be warned there is some horror elements of course.
Ghost Stories will feature storytellers, music and poetry.
Money raised will go towards the upkeep of this haunted music hall.
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Alan Gillespie – Writer – Jim and Pat’s West End Chat
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Sundance Film Festival Tour London 2021
- GFT: As Tears Go By
- GFT: Nowhere Special
- GFT: The Surrogate
- GFT: Sisters with Transistors
- GFT: Girlfriends
- GFT: Riders of Justice
- GFT: Night of the Kings
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Wullie Davidson: Bus Pass Ramblings – Crail to Anstruther
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Anniesland Butchers