Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
25 December, 2019 – 12p.m. – 5 p.m.
171 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9AW
Christmas can be great, it can also be crap. Either way – The Hug and Pint will be open once again from 12-5 on Christmas Day and serving a free feast to anyone that fancies it. Fantastic veggie haggis and all the trimmings, from their award winning kitchen.
If you’re skint or lonely, if you have nowhere to go, or if you just can’t go a day away from The Hug, come along. If you know someone in that situation and they can’t come round to yours, pass on the message to them.
No cost, no questions asked 🎅
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT
- Don’t Look Up – GFT
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- If Not Now – From The Fire Vol III EP Launch
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong
- Cinderella at Beacons Art Centre, Greenock