Farmer Michael and Kathleen at Cottiers
“We’ll Never Get On The Tele Tour”
Viral comedy sensations Farmer Michael And Kathleen arrive at Cottiers with their own unique take on music, satire, madness and carefully crafted chaos like only they can master!
They have gained cult statue due to their hilarious Everton videos which have led to them being hailed as comedy ambassadors for the football club.
Over 500k followers on social media and over 100 million video views, 20 million on YouTube. And seen on RTE, TV3, CNN, FOX TV and CNN.
You don’t want to miss the Farmer Michael and Kathleen madness!
Contains adult content. Suitable for 18 plus years.
0141 357 5825
Ticket prices include £1.50 admin fee per ticket. Fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day.
Concessions are for students, OAPs and the unwaged.
Tickets are sold as general admission – you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium.
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
93-95 HYNDLAND STREET, G11 5PU
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?