European Art House Cinema Day GFT
By The Grace of God
Sunday, 13 October, 2019 – 4 p.m.
François Ozon’s gripping true-life drama is an engrossing and topical examination of the Catholic Church abuse scandal, telling the story of three men who come together to dismantle the code of silence and pursue justice for the abuse they suffered as children. Based on real events from the 2019 conviction of Cardinal Philippe Barbarin of Lyon for concealing the conduct of serial abuser Father Bernard Preynat, By the Grace of God is an urgent portrait of resistance.
Thanks to Curzon.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- September Programme at G.FT.
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Make Up, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Re-opening Programme
- “Trainspotting The Italian Chapter” madness or success beyond the borders
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020
- Edinburgh Festivals Past 1954 – 1969
- Glasgow Short Film Festival Online