Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
Wednesday, 21 October, 2020 Workshops at 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
There is a limit to numbers of people per session for this 45 minute workshop, so please book . There will be two sessions 1pm and 2pm.
Please make a donation when booking, though if you prefer not to please get in touch to book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Heather Monteith in Woodlands Community Garden to re-learn how to breathe well, building confidence and resilience which in turn enhances your ability to cope with challenges and change.
Re-learn about your breathing, it’s your greatest asset, friend and life-saver. Over time, negative life experiences, stress, trauma and anxiety impact on our breathing causing our breathing pattern to diminish.
There’s never ever a better time than the present moment to embark on your breathing journey.
For more info on the Trust Your Breath charity visit www.trustyourbreath.org.uk
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN