Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
Wednesday, 21 October, 2020 Workshops at 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
There is a limit to numbers of people per session for this 45 minute workshop, so please book . There will be two sessions 1pm and 2pm.
Please make a donation when booking, though if you prefer not to please get in touch to book by emailing email@example.com
Join Heather Monteith in Woodlands Community Garden to re-learn how to breathe well, building confidence and resilience which in turn enhances your ability to cope with challenges and change.
Re-learn about your breathing, it’s your greatest asset, friend and life-saver. Over time, negative life experiences, stress, trauma and anxiety impact on our breathing causing our breathing pattern to diminish.
There’s never ever a better time than the present moment to embark on your breathing journey.
For more info on the Trust Your Breath charity visit www.trustyourbreath.org.uk
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Raw Poetry at Scottish Writers Centre
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- The Rhynie Station: Grunnit Spring by Ian R. Mitchell
- Where The Crawdads Sing at GFT
- Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans + introduction
- Hit the Road at Glasgow Film Theatre