Beginners Bird I.D.
The Beginners Bird ID online session aims to introduce participants to some basic knowledge of identifying our feathered friends.
The course is aimed at beginners and will provide attendees with a basic knowledge of how to carry out some Bird Identification. Where do we start to identify Birds, what do we need, what do we need to look out for? Aimed at getting you started as soon as the session is finished.
The session will be led by David Meechan, who has worked and been a part of The Conservation Volunteers since 2013. David has lead Beginners Bird ID events in the past in various areas of Ayrshire. Plan to take people through some of the key things David has learned over the years on where to begin and get started. Very informal format where people can ask questions throughout, but will dedicate time to the session for people to ask questions.
This will be hosted on Microsoft Teams.
Joining the Course
If you don’t already have an Eventbrite account you will need to create one to access the link. If you have not logged in before, follow the steps to create a new account using the email address associated with your ticket. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/signin/
This section: Classes and Workshops, Community event, Kids and young people, Zoom and online events
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride