Beginners Bird I.D.
The Beginners Bird ID online session aims to introduce participants to some basic knowledge of identifying our feathered friends.
The course is aimed at beginners and will provide attendees with a basic knowledge of how to carry out some Bird Identification. Where do we start to identify Birds, what do we need, what do we need to look out for? Aimed at getting you started as soon as the session is finished.
The session will be led by David Meechan, who has worked and been a part of The Conservation Volunteers since 2013. David has lead Beginners Bird ID events in the past in various areas of Ayrshire. Plan to take people through some of the key things David has learned over the years on where to begin and get started. Very informal format where people can ask questions throughout, but will dedicate time to the session for people to ask questions.
This will be hosted on Microsoft Teams.
Joining the Course
If you don’t already have an Eventbrite account you will need to create one to access the link. If you have not logged in before, follow the steps to create a new account using the email address associated with your ticket. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/signin/
This section: Classes and Workshops, Community event, Kids and young people, Zoom and online events
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Scottish Climate Action Network – Climate Cafe
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Mansfield Park Street Festival 2021