Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
5 – 9 November, 2019, 7.30 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.
After the sell-out success of Waiting For Godot, Half-Wits Theatre returns to Websters with a rare and strictly limited run of Alan Bennett’s much-loved Talking Heads.
First written for BBC Television, Talking Heads is a series of dramatic monologues. Darkly comic, tragically poignant and wonderfully uplifting, the series is widely regarded as a modern classic. Three monologues will be performed each night. Early booking is strongly recommended.
Tues 5th – 7.30pm
Wed 6th – 7.30pm
Thurs 7th – 7.30pm
Fri 8th – 7.30pm
Sat 9th – 2.30pm
Sat 9th – 7.30pm
Websters Theatre, Playhouse, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
£10/£8 Buy tickets
More about Websters Bar, Theatre, Restaurant.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019