Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
5 – 9 November, 2019, 7.30 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.
After the sell-out success of Waiting For Godot, Half-Wits Theatre returns to Websters with a rare and strictly limited run of Alan Bennett’s much-loved Talking Heads.
First written for BBC Television, Talking Heads is a series of dramatic monologues. Darkly comic, tragically poignant and wonderfully uplifting, the series is widely regarded as a modern classic. Three monologues will be performed each night. Early booking is strongly recommended.
Tues 5th – 7.30pm
Wed 6th – 7.30pm
Thurs 7th – 7.30pm
Fri 8th – 7.30pm
Sat 9th – 2.30pm
Sat 9th – 7.30pm
Websters Theatre, Playhouse, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
£10/£8 Buy tickets
More about Websters Bar, Theatre, Restaurant.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Islets of Silence, The C Word, Websters Theatre
- Bend it like Bertie, Websters’ Theatre
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow