Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
5 – 9 November, 2019, 7.30 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.
After the sell-out success of Waiting For Godot, Half-Wits Theatre returns to Websters with a rare and strictly limited run of Alan Bennett’s much-loved Talking Heads.
First written for BBC Television, Talking Heads is a series of dramatic monologues. Darkly comic, tragically poignant and wonderfully uplifting, the series is widely regarded as a modern classic. Three monologues will be performed each night. Early booking is strongly recommended.
Tues 5th – 7.30pm
Wed 6th – 7.30pm
Thurs 7th – 7.30pm
Fri 8th – 7.30pm
Sat 9th – 2.30pm
Sat 9th – 7.30pm
Websters Theatre, Playhouse, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
£10/£8 Buy tickets
More about Websters Bar, Theatre, Restaurant.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Websters Theatre
- Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre
- The Cooncil, Websters Theatre
- The Drift at The Tron
- Poets Tony Walsh and Stephen James Smith at Cottiers
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor