Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Nicola Sturgeon takes up office

I see the press have already started their attack on Nicola. The Record with a particularly nasty piece stating how little support she has at Holyrood. I had to laugh at them pointing out that the Tories were no spent force. I didn't know they ever were a force.

I think Nicola Sturgeon will do well as FM. She worked so hard during the Referendum campaign and proved herself very able. Glad to see the focus on Social Justice but many restraints courtesy of Westminster.

See she's been given the Politician of the Year Award by The Herald. That must have stuck in their craw. Sunday Herald carrying some weight?

the ever absent willie bain tweeted last week that it was labour policy to vote against all snp motions

even if that would be a detriment to the country

theyre more interested in their own party and how they can get back into power than the needs of the population

totally disgusting

Sturgeon is a well seasoned politico though so all the abuse shes getting will be water off a ducks back to her no doubt

the ever absent willie bain tweeted last week that it was labour policy to vote against all snp motions

even if that would be a detriment to the country

theyre more interested in their own party and how they can get back into power than the needs of the population

totally disgusting

Sturgeon is a well seasoned politico though so all the abuse shes getting will be water off a ducks back to her no doubt

It's pretty obvious and nothing to be proud of, tig.

Nicola Sturgeon has a big role to take on but I think she's up to it. I like having a woman as FM. Good for the young women and will be good to contrast her to Thatcher. :)

Working for the whole of Scotland. That'll be hard for Jackie Baillie and Ruth Davidson to get their heads around. See Alastair Darling was Scottish MP of the year. A lot that's attractive to his right wing chums.